It's that time again! I'm looking for some beautiful people to represent Emily Miller Photography for their 2016/2017 senior class year! I am looking for outgoing, fashion forward people to represent my photography business in their school.
What is a senior rep? A senior rep is someone that is a spokes model for Emily Miller Photography. Their job is to participate in a discounted senior session and tell all their friends and classmates just how great their senior portrait experience was!
* Send me a short bio about yourself, include your school, your activities and hobbies and two snapshots.. one full body. You may send these via email : email@example.com or to my FB page in a message
* If selected you will receive a HUGE discount on your senior session/sessions and incentives and discounts on prints or digital files.
* Senior Reps and a parent or guardian must sign a senior rep contract with full model release for advertising purposes.
* You will receive 10 watermarked, websized images to use via social media
* A discounted session fee of $50 is required and due upon signing the Senior Rep agreement. This will then come off of any order that you place for prints or digital files.
*FREE Mini session this Summer (2016) before school starts, with a minimum of 10 photos for promotional use on Social Media. . This shoot will be a group session with the other Senior Reps and also we will do individual shots.
* Discounted Full senior session, including an online gallery with at least 50 proofs($200 value).
* The rep with the most referrals for the season by November 1st will receive ALL of their images for free in the form of digital files, with a print release.
Your parent’s permission is crucial.
You will need to sign a Senior Rep contract and Modeling Release.
You will ONLY promote Emily Miller Photography
Space is limited so apply today! Entries will be accepted until Monday December 7!